Add this page to your development related bookmarks using the button below.
We have 76 guests online
Studying Development is a voluntary initiative which aims to help orientate those wishing to enter, or already active in Development and Humanitarian Aid. The International Development Studies course directory is international in scope and covers short courses, diploma and certificate professional training, as well as undergraduate, postgraduate (taught and by research), and doctoral university degree courses.
Access to and use of this website
www.Studying-Development.org is provided by Studying Development (SD) subject to the following terms:
1. By using www.Studying-Development.org you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect from your first use of www.Studying-Development.org.
2. SD reserves the right to change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of www.Studying-Development.org after such changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
3. If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
4. English law governs this agreement and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
5. For the purposes of this agreement, "content" means material including, without limitation, text, video, graphics and audio, published on www.Studying-Development.org, whether copyright of SD or a third party.
Use of Studying-Development.org
6. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit or otherwise use www.Studying-Development.org content in any way except for non-commercial personal or educational use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any www.Studying-Development.org content except for non-commercial personal or educational use. Any other use of www.Studying-Development.org content requires the prior written permission of SD.
7. You agree to use www.Studying-Development.org only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of www.Studying-Development.org.
8. The names, images and logos identifying SD, or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of SD, and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of SD, or any other third party.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
10. www.Studying-Development.org content, is provided "as is" without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law), including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
11. SD will not be liable for any damages, including indirect or consequential damages, or any damages arising from use or loss of use, data or profits, whether in contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising from or in connection with the use of www.Studying-Development.org.
12. SD does not warrant that functions contained in www.Studying-Development.org content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that www.Studying-Development.org or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
13. You can access other sites via links from www.Studying-Development.org. These sites are not under our control and we are not responsible in any way for their contents.